FACIAL REVITALISATION ACUPUNCTURE
Facial treatment to look your best without surgery or Botox
Facial revitalisation is a natural technique which uses Traditional Chinese Medicine acupuncture techniques to promote & maintain a reduction of signs of ageing by increasing the blood and energy flow to specific facial areas. It is a natural chemical and surgery free treatment that provides improvements to general health and well-being, and can specifically result in:
- Increased collagen production which reduce wrinkles and lines and plump up the skin;
- Improved elasticity of facial muscles;
- Fresher complexion and improved facial colour;
- Reduction of oversized pores;
- Diminished wrinkles and lines;
- Reduction of scar tissue, age spots and damaged capillary;
- alleviation of facial neuralgia, bell’s palsy, facial tics and facial paralysis;
- Reduction in facial puffiness/dark circles.
How many treatments will I need?
Many patients also report additional health benefits such as improvements to: digestion; sleep; menstruation or menopausal symptoms.
For optimum results a course of 6 – 10 treatments is recommended (depending on the patient), however, benefits are usually gradual and can be seen after the second or third treatment. After the initial course maintenance treatments are recommended to maintain improvements.