WHAT SYMPTOMS CAN ACUPUNCTURE HELP?
The NICE guidelines specify acupuncture as the treatment of choice for non-specific lower back pain.
• Digestive: IBS; constipation; nausea; diarrhoea; bloating; heartburn.
• Respiratory: sinusitis; asthma; colds; coughs; hayfever, allergic rhinitis.
• Neurological: headaches; migraines; stroke rehabilitation; neuralgia; bell s palsy.
• Urinary: cystitis; urinary tract infections; bedwetting.
• Musculo-skeletal: backache; frozen shoulder; tendonitis; shin splints; carpal tunnel; tennis/golf elbow; RSI; sciatica; injury rehabilitation; arthritis; sports injuries.
• Reproductive & Fertility: male & female subfertility; IVF support; pregnancy related conditions; breech presentation; induction.
• Cardiovascular: hypertension; palpitations; angina.
• Skin: acne; eczema; scarring, facial revitalisation.
• Menstrual & Menopausal: cysts; painful periods; PMT; mood swings; hot flushes.
• Psychological & Emotional: panic attacks; depression; OCD; stress; anxiety.
Other: smoking cessation; addictions; sleep disorders;
weight loss; post operative care; MS; Ménière's; tinnitus;